17 MAY 2021
THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS WITH INFORMATION ON THE REFERENDUM AND THE FINAL DRAFT OF THE NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN
LAST UPDATED ON 4 JANUARY 2021 TO INCLUDE THE CONSULTATION INFORMATION FOLLOWING THE PLAN BEING SUBMITTED TO WILTSHIRE COUNCIL.
On this page you will find:
1. the draft Neighbourhood Plan as at January 2020.
2. Information on consultation process as at January 2021
Work on the Neighbourhood Plan has been proceeding with Broad Chalke Parish Council, Broad Chalke Community Land Trust, and relevant local residents all involved.
Councillor Justin Alison is the Council's point of contact for Neighbourhood Plan.
The latest draft of the Plan, and its supporting documents and evidence data base are included below as follows:
1. The draft Broad Chalke Neighbourhood Plan itself.
2. The draft Basic Conditions Statement
3. The draft Consultation Statement
4. Historical Environment Record
5. Housing Needs Report
6. Strategic Environmental Assessment
7. Site Assessment Report - and its associated appendicies
NB: Unless you have a particular interest, the general reader need only read the overarching Neighbourhood Plan itself.
These documents represent the current state of play on the Neighbourhood Plan. The next stage is to conduct a final local consultation - known as the Regulation 14 process - which will run from 1 Feb-15 March 2020. Details of this consultation Process will appear in the February 2020 edition of the Broad Sheet and on this website. WATCH THIS SPACE
AEG TRULUCK CB CBE
1 - MAIN DOCUMENT AND CONSULTATIION LETTER AND PROFORMA RESPONSE FORM
|File Size:||1049 kb|
|File Size:||228 kb|